0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Information through mail/post

Hi All,

I'm a new member to this family,and before I put my query, thaks to the member/team who initiated for such a nice and useful forum.

My question is :

I want to get the information about the persons/contractors involved in securing the tender for constructing the road in my village.The work is going on, on the road since the my grand father was young.

My question is :
    A) Should I file application with district CPIO/ACPIO?? I'm not too sure how and from where these contracts are awarded.
    B) Can I file application through post and get the reply through same channel ?? If not, then I have to take an appointment with officer,take leave and go to my village and then follow the procedures. In between, If I'm stuck for a day or two in any red tape process, then I will loose my leave day.

I've elaborated the question, so that it presents the full pictures.

Thanks in anticipation of the reply.

Pankaj Bhanu Tiwari

› Find content similar to: Information through mail/post

Last edited by Pankaj Bhanu Tiwari; 22-05-07 at 10:46 AM.

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Re: Information through mail/post

Welcome Pankaj to RTI India. I hope you will have a great time with us and thank you for the encouragement.

However, as this is 'new Member Introduction' forum, I would recommend that you post your queries at 'Ask for RTI Query' section for better response.

Reserving this thread only for Introduction.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android