Thread: Information about village development department

1. Information about village development department

hello sir,
    i am jony from kakra village in muradnagar district ghaziabad. i want to take some information about how many fund release for development for village in a 5 years. and this fund use which type of work. sir, i tell you that my village is nominated as a Ambedker village in 2003. but i have no development my village. sir, in past 5 years my village have not done any development in my village and my village is near about muradnagar. i ask you ministry of village develoment that in last 5 years how much fund release our village and he use in which category. plz give me reply these answer. i hope that you will be helpful for me.

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries

Re: Information about village development department

dear Jony ,
    welcome to the portal .
    We do not provide INFORMATION here , we only help you get Information from Public Authorities .
    For your queries you have to file an RTI Application with PIO , District Development Officer [ of your district ] along with RTI Fee of Rs.10 by Indian Postal Order .

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android