Thread: Hi to all

1. Thumbs up Hi to all

God speed & strength to the RTI forum.

2. Re: Hi to all

what's the gen on those public agencies who even today have not posted the procedure followed in the decision making process on the internet (as required vide Section 4.b.iii) & the norms set by it for the discharge of its functions (as required by Section 4.b.iv). How can such public agencies be proceeded against ?

3. Re: Hi to all

Dear topdocbhalla,

Welcome to RTI India. Thanks a lot for your wishes of goodwill. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself.

Please post your other queries in the relevant forums

Regard,
    Ganpat
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 29-05-07 at 07:21 PM.

4. Re: Hi to all

I am a practicing Doctor & have been an Air Force officer. I am well conversant with the authoritarian ways of some in the Govt. & the corruption it breeds around them.
    I feel RTI will be very useful in making the fruits of development reach the common man. I am certain no amount of reservations in the name of caste, creed or religion can help the way R.T.I. can.
    Last edited by topdocbhalla; 30-05-07 at 09:54 AM.

5. Re: Hi to all

Great thoughts Doctor, as the aka of yours suggest, you have indeed top thoughts. Welcome to RTI India, and have a great stay with us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android