› Find content similar to: Hi to all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hi to all

what's the gen on those public agencies who even today have not posted the procedure followed in the decision making process on the internet (as required vide Section 4.b.iii) & the norms set by it for the discharge of its functions (as required by Section 4.b.iv). How can such public agencies be proceeded against ?

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear topdocbhalla,

Welcome to RTI India. Thanks a lot for your wishes of goodwill. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself.

Please post your other queries in the relevant forums

Regard,
    Ganpat
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 29-05-07 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a practicing Doctor & have been an Air Force officer. I am well conversant with the authoritarian ways of some in the Govt. & the corruption it breeds around them.
    I feel RTI will be very useful in making the fruits of development reach the common man. I am certain no amount of reservations in the name of caste, creed or religion can help the way R.T.I. can.
    Last edited by topdocbhalla; 30-05-07 at 09:54 AM.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Great thoughts Doctor, as the aka of yours suggest, you have indeed top thoughts. Welcome to RTI India, and have a great stay with us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android