Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_ prahot View Post
can anybody tell me- can i access evidence on record of afzals case and if yes to whom should i write?
Looks like your question went unanswered.

You can ask the CPIO of PMO, New Delhi. You can also approach the CPIO of Supreme Court of India or even the CPIO Lok Sabha.

Make sure that your application is phrased properly to show that larger public interest is involved.