Thread: Hi all members,

1. Hi all members,

I am Cahndru working in Central Government Organisation. I find this site through google search. Really it is very informative website which will be useful for those who fight against corruption. I would be participating in the discussion forum frequently.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi all members,

Welcome to the forum Chandru.
    Hope you contribute regularly to the forum.

3. Re: Hi all members,

Welcome Chandru. Have a great time with us.

4. Re: Hi all members,

Welcome Chandru to RTI India, and have a great time during your stay with us.
    However, I would like to highlight the Disclaimer of the Site to make clear our vision and methods.
    Read the full Disclaimer here: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/disclaimer.php

RTI India is not an organization meant to demean any Government or the Ministry or the organization nor it is meant for crusade against the Government. Also RTI India does not support any campaign against corruption or does any movement against the Government, Organization, Ministries, Department, Units, Government Officers, Government Servants, or any Official or individual citizen. We strongly discourage any posts content propagating the same and we actively pursue moderating such posts made by members of RTI India.
    The primary purpose of RTI India is to provide near authentic, analytical and in-depth help to Officers, organizations, citizens and others regarding Right to Information in India by way of interpretation of RTI Act and by knowledge base of members willing to share and help.
    As you can see, by direct action we are not part of any anti-corruption campaign, however, we do let and are happy to let the consequence of our community efforts and posts go in furthering good governance. Hope to see you as part of our community efforts.

5. Re: Hi all members,

warm welcome chandru

may this portal would be a jewels for you in eliminating the corruption exists in some of the public department.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android