Thread: Third National Convention of NCPRI

1. Third National Convention of NCPRI

The National Campaign for People's Right to Information will host its third National Convention on Right to Information from September 28-30, 2007 in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The first Convention was held in Beawar, Rajasthan in 2001 and the second convention was held in New Delhi in 2004.

The Convention will offer an opportunity for all RTI activists to share their experiences on the Right to Information. Since representatives of various campaigns and groups working on the RTI from across the country are expected to participate in this Convention, it will also work as a platform for all to network with like-minded groups and individuals and take the RTI work forward.

Since NCPRI is a Campaign run on donations made by citizens, all participants of the Convention will have to to bear their own costs for travel to Ranchi. A registartion fee of Rs. 100 will also be charged from each participant to cover basic food and accomodation costs.

2. Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

Any of our RTI India Member participating in this?

Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

This is an update on the Third National Convention of NCPRI.

Third NCPRI Convention on the People's Right to Information proposed to be held from 28-30 September 2007 in Ranchi has been postponed. Information regarding new dates and venue will be provided in a few weeks.

4. Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

Ple note that convention at RANCHI is cancelled and now much smaller one is in NEW DELHI on the same dates. I am attending it. if you are coming we shall meet there. if not and you desire me to convey any point there let me know.

5. Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

Further to as noted above i inform that from MAHARASHTRA only 6 individuals are attending. Agenda is very intersting and very useful discussions will take place.also CICs are also invited on one day, hence it shall be good opportunity to interact with them.incidently, pl. note that address of CICs office is changed.

6. Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

Can you kindly let us know the venue and agenda!

7. Re: Third National Convention of NCPRI

IT IS National Review Meeting as now per communication just received. The agenda and the venue shall be sent in the late afternoon or tomorrow morning.
    With regards