“Sunny Side”,
    #49, I Main Road,
    Gandhinagar,
    Adyar,
    Madras 600020

To whomsoever concerned

Dear Sir,
    Not satisfied after stealing ALL my possessions in 1996 my ex-landlords
    Mr.Ramesh Menon and Mr.Suresh Menon, Proprietors, P.G.K.Mansion, 78, L.B.Road, Adyar, Madras 600020 kept track of me for six years and robbed me off my possessions AGAIN when I was sitting at Central Station, Madras in 2002. The indifferent police was a witness.
    I lost the zerox copies too along with the originals.
    Gujarat university, Ahmedabad which awarded Ph.D degree in Science to me in 1983 under the name R.Venkataraman DEMANDS a zerox copy. I have asked my Alma Mater Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad. I have not yet received any response from them. Could you help me?

Yours faithfully,
    R.P.Venkataraman

2. Re: Duplicate Ph.D. degree from Gujarat university

Quote Originally Posted by R.P.Venkataraman View Post
    From
    Dr.(Ms.)Rhama P.Venkataraman,
    Cyber School Technology Solutions,
    “Sunny Side”,
    #49, I Main Road,
    Gandhinagar,
    Adyar,
    Madras 600020

To whomsoever concerned

Dear Sir,
    Not satisfied after stealing ALL my possessions in 1996 my ex-landlords
    Mr.Ramesh Menon and Mr.Suresh Menon, Proprietors, P.G.K.Mansion, 78, L.B.Road, Adyar, Madras 600020 kept track of me for six years and robbed me off my possessions AGAIN when I was sitting at Central Station, Madras in 2002. The indifferent police was a witness.
    I lost the zerox copies too along with the originals.
    Gujarat university, Ahmedabad which awarded Ph.D degree in Science to me in 1983 under the name R.Venkataraman DEMANDS a zerox copy. I have asked my Alma Mater Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad. I have not yet received any response from them. Could you help me?

Yours faithfully,
    R.P.Venkataraman
    You can file an RTI Application with the PIO, PRL, Ahmedabad seeking information on the status of your application etc.

You can also ask for the copy of the rules and procedure in getting a copy of your Ph.D. Degree etc.

Manoj

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android