What should write in application of appeal to CIC?
Hello, I wanted to know what should be written in the appeal against the refusal of information?
An appeal to CIC should contain following document:
- Name and address of the appellant;
- Name and address of the Cenral Public Information Officer against the decision of whom the appeal is preferred;
- particulars of the order including number, if any, against which the appeal os preferred;
- brief facts leading to the appeal;
- if the appeal is preferred against deemed refusal, the particulars of the application, including number and date and name and address of the Central Public Information Officer to whom the application was made;
- prayer or relief sought;
- grounds for the prayer or relief;
- verification by the appellant; and
- any other information which the Commission may deem nessessary for deciding the appeal.
that is a great information. Thank You
And what should be the documents that should accompany?
Documents to contain along with an appeal:
- self-attested copies of the Orders or documents against which the appeal is being preferred;
- copies of documents relied upon by the appellant and referred to in the appeal; and
- an index of the documents referred to in the appeal.
I think these should go in to FAQ too!
Make sure that you send four copies of the second appeal to the CIC.
Originally Posted by kushal
Re: What should write in application of appeal to CIC?
Should it be like a simple application in para form or pointwise (as suggested above).......name of applicant, prayers, etc