Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone with a request!

Hi everyone,

I have joined this forum today only - great to discover this!

I am supporting an organization based in Kolkata, in doing a study on RTI, its impact on Urban Poor and governance in Delhi and Kolkata city. Would anyone of you be able to give me some contacts for having an interview in Delhi and also to invite in a round table discussions on the said topic most likely on 3rd or 4th July in JNU, Delhi?

Thanks to all in advance.

Snigdha

› Find content similar to: Hi everyone with a request!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hi everyone with a request!

Yes I will be able to assit you. You will have to give me details of your organization and the program before I suggets names of possible resource persons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hi everyone with a request!

Thanks and sure I will give you the details of the organization ,etc. Let me know your email id (any) or should I send it here only, as I don't know how to send attachments here. I am already in touch with NCPRI and Parivartan. Also would like to invite in a small half a day discussions (seminar) to be organized in Jawaharlal Nehru University on 3rd July.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Snigdha