Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Application for Second Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by mpai View Post

Ganpat1956 I believe that the CIC does not call for the comments of the CPIO & AA because your 2nd appeal has been drafted well. In this case, they simply call you and the respondents directly for the hearing. Of course, they also ask the respondents to come with all papers for the hearing. In some case, this is a positive approach by the CIC as the time for calling comments and filing rejoinder is time tasking.

Manoj
    Point duly taken note of. But can we have your opinion on the necessity or otherwise for the appellant to prefer a complaint u/s 18, while making his appeal.

› Find content similar to: Application for Second Appeal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ganpat1956 View Post
    on the necessity or otherwise for the appellant to prefer a complaint u/s 18, while making his appeal.
    I would strongly recommend that any applicant also squeeze in a complaint u/s 18 while filing his 2nd Appeal. This was also discussed else where in this blog.

Also whenever you get find any violation of Section 4 by the same PA, do highlight this in your 2nd appeal.

Manoj

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpai View Post
    No where has the CIC claimed that the new regulations have been kept under abeyance. .......

Manoj
    Manoj,

Please see:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/998-ci....html#post4083

and

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1266-c....html#post4375

Karira

Name:
    DHARAM PAL GOEL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Second appeal to CIC under sec 19(3) is required to filed in a proforma prescribed in the Central Information Commissison (Appeal Procedure) Rules, 2005 published in Gazette notification dated 28th Oct.,2005.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To the best of my knowledge in a University, Registrar is PIO and Vice chancellor is FAA.
    Is it different in every univ. ?

I think jps50 has earlier posted a very good all encompassing 2nd application procedure.
    I request him to do the needful afresh.
    Last edited by slchowdhary; 01-05-08 at 12:53 PM. Reason: addition of request

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for ganpat's question ,the applicant must have a reason as to why is he/she prefering second appeal.This is not only as per requirement of CIC but very much stands to reason.If you have no reasons under sec18,then why go for second appeal.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d.p.goel View Post
    Second appeal to CIC under sec 19(3) is required to filed in a proforma prescribed in the Central Information Commissison (Appeal Procedure) Rules, 2005 published in Gazette notification dated 28th Oct.,2005.
    These have been changed to CIC (Management) Regulations 2007. Please see:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1089-c...ns-2007-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by slchowdhary View Post
    To the best of my knowledge in a University, Registrar is PIO and Vice chancellor is FAA.
    Is it different in every univ. ?

I think jps50 has earlier posted a very good all encompassing 2nd application procedure.
    I request him to do the needful afresh.
    The same system need not be followed in every university. It is the decision of the PA to designate any one as PIO or AA. Check individually for each university.

Quote Originally Posted by opsharma View Post
    As for ganpat's question ,the applicant must have a reason as to why is he/she prefering second appeal.This is not only as per requirement of CIC but very much stands to reason.If you have no reasons under sec18,then why go for second appeal.
    Sec 18 for Complaints and Sec 19 for Second Appeal.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I had filed detailed step-by-step guidelines for filing rti application, first appeal and second appeal/complaint to cic for central govt info in my blogs. However because of technical problems, old blogs are not on website. I shall be in a day or two reloading these blogs for the benefit of rti users.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast