Thread: Poor response to RTI from HR&CE, TamilNadu

1. Poor response to RTI from HR&CE, TamilNadu

I sent an RTI to Tamil Nadu HR&CE (Hindu Religious & Charity Endowment) seeking detailed information about the eviction notice issued to me by the temple management trustee (ruling party politician). I sent the RTI to HR&CE on 25th Feb 2012. Exactly after 30 days, HR&CE PIO has transferred my RTI application to a different person working in the same office (same building). I was deeply shocked by their behavior and it is merely dodging their responsibility.

Since it is not discussed with FAA, I am not in a position to escalate to State Information Commissioner (SIC). So, I kindly request all the readers to guide me for further proceedings.

Regards
    P V Balakrishnan
    (Posting of mail ids/mob no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries

Re: Poor response to RTI from HR&CE, TamilNadu

No telephone / Mobile Nos plz , no e-mail addresses plz in your posts .

You may file First Appeal with AA citing deemed denial of Information . Let the PIO put in his argument .

3. Re: Poor response to RTI from HR&CE, TamilNadu

Dear P V Balakrishnan

a. You should focus on getting info.

b. File First appeal after expiry of mandatory time-limit. FA has to be as per state RTI rules. RTI rules and other details can be checked here: Guide

Also refer:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...plication.html

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android