From
    Dr.(Ms.)Rhama P.Venkataraman,
    H36/A,Parvathi Street,
    Kalashektra Colony,
    Beasnt Nagar,
    Madras 600090.

Tel.:43504770

Dear Sir,

I lived in different rooms for over four years from 9th April, 1992 in P.G.K.Mansion,78, L.B.Road, Adyar, Madras, 600020. 5th Sep., 1996 I left for New Delhi to attend an interview at Miranda House for the post of lecturer in physics. In my absence the drunken landlords Mr.Ramesh Menon and Mr.Suresh
    Menon broke open the lock and took away ALL my possessions.

The writ petition(W.P.1170, 27th Jan., 1997) I filed was dismissed as the Home department misled the court saying that an inquiry was conducted at Adyar police station in the presence of the petitioner on the very SAME DAY WHEN I WAS AT DELHI AT MIRANDA HOUSE. Had the landlords alone been guilty of misrepresentation of facts I would have filed an appeal as Miranda House also issued a letter stating I was at Delhi when the inquiry was purported to have been conducted.

Earlier befor September 1996 during MsJ.Jayalalitha's regime when the landlords locked me out, the then D.G.P. Mr.W.Dawaram got the room opened for me. The landlords waited for Mr.M.Karunanidhi to take over and broke open my room. The then Home Secretary Mr.Ashoke Joshi told me "I am sorry. I know your case." My father a retired Headmaster who worked at Tiruvarur also said "Shall I write to Karunanaidhi? He is my student." I said "Let me see how far an honest, educated common man like me can get seeking justice." Needless to say I am diappointed with the judiciary and the country. My well wishers have warned me that my detractors have enough man power and money power and ......power to get me implicated in false cases!!!

Could you help me take the case to its logical conclusion?

Yours faithfully,

R.P.Venkataraman

2. Re: State Spins A Long Yarn

I am not sure, what are you aiming through this letter by the application of RTI Act? Could you be more elaborate?

3. Re: State Spins A Long Yarn

Dear Sir,
    Respondent landlords mirepresenting facts and misleading court is not unexpected. I would have appealed against the verdict. The other respondent Home department had said that neighbourhood police conducted an inquiry in the presence of the petitioner(myself) on the very day when I was away at Delhi attending an interview at Miranda house and settled the (civil) dispute. The petition was dismissed. Miranda house sent a letter saying I was AT DELHI at the time quoted. My well wishers said and still say that Mr. Karunanidhi's government has ... and that I should not appeal. According to me my landlords had committed a crime and I want them to go to jail. I want the state records examined by a neutral party. I would like the state brought to book at least by God.
    Unofficially I have sent word I am a distant relative of an ex-president of India.
    I do not know what RTI can do. I am disgusted with the country. I have posted another letter to RTI before this on Duplicate Ph.D degree .... My ex-landlords sent their servant to rob me at Central railway station many years after winning the petition. The railway police was a witness to it and refused to entertain any complaint.
    Please advise me and tell me what step I should take next.
    Best regards.
    Yours faithfully,
    R.P.Venkataraman
    Last edited by R.P.Venkataraman; 21-07-07 at 04:54 PM.