Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

1. Question Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

I wish to knoe address and email ID of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

2. Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

If you are in doubt, simple address to
    Public Information officer
    Collectorate Ghaziabad

would server the same purpose, but make sure you deposit the fees and take the receipt of your application. This FAQ entry would be of help to you: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/faq.ph...not_locate_pio

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

rajiv50,

You can also call some number on this website and get details:

indextele

Untitled Page
    Last edited by karira; 17-06-07 at 10:33 AM. Reason: adding another website

4. Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

can we send RTI application by post along with Indian Postal Order to Collectorate Ghaziabad?

5. Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

Yes. IPO can be sent along with the application. But ensure that you leave the name of the beneficiary in the IPO blank. Also specifically write a request to the PIO to fill up the details in the IPO as you do not know the correct name of the account.

Please be guided by the discussions in the thread https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/630-ho....html#post2100
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

6. Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

thanks ganpat for your prompt reply..

7. Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

i had filed second appeal in sic lucknow on 06-05-2008 against PIO nagar nigam ghaziabad.can any body tell me in how many days i may get the decision from SIC?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Address of PIO at Collectrate, Ghaziabad

Quote Originally Posted by lntyagi View Post
    i had filed second appeal in sic lucknow on 06-05-2008 against PIO nagar nigam ghaziabad.can any body tell me in how many days i may get the decision from SIC?
    As per various information available on the net and other sources, please be ready to wait for between 9 months to 1 year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android