Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Birla Institute - Public Authority

The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : Birla institute is a ‘public authority’

Dear friends:
    First o all let my apologise for typing my nae as "rvai". I have been fighting against Birla Institute since one year. Though it is a registered Society, they say it is not substancially funded. Then I filed more than 15 RTI applications and got the details of their funding, right from 1986. Finally when I appealed at SIC, Andhra Pradesh, I won the case. I saw in news papers. Though I did not get oorders in hand.
    Birla are planning to appeal against the order at High Court.
    I read that in Gujarat few cooperative societies appealed in Gujarat High Court and got stay . The Hearing is today that is June 18.

Cananyone tell me how it would be if they appeal against CIC order in High Court.

Thanks and Regards.
    Y. Ravi Kiron

› Find content similar to: Birla Institute - Public Authority

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Birla Institute - Public Authority

Ravi,

They can appeal to the High Court against the decision of the APIC.
    But then, I guess, it will be between the petitioner and the APSIC.
    There will not be any role for you to play except the fact that it was your appeal which started the whole matter.