Thread: Co-operative Housing Societies

Name:
    Yahya Esufi Thingna
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Co-operative Housing Societies

I had posted by speed post To Public Information Officer,Under the RTI Act 2005,The Registrar of Co op.Societies,Co operative Socities Dept,Sakhar Sankul Building Pune-411 005.The post was returned to me .Can somebody guide me as to the right adress please.

Thingna.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Check here: :: Welcome To e-Prakash ::
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Karira sir,
    The link given in your post 34, the PA has not given Sec 4 disclosures in public domian. How to proceed further?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by natarajan.k View Post
    Karira sir,
    The link given in your post 34, the PA has not given Sec 4 disclosures in public domian. How to proceed further?
    Lodge a direct Complaint under Sec 18(1)(b) and (f) of the RTI Act, with the SIC.
    Follow the formats available in this thread: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/45738-...c-rti-act.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thnx karira sir for your speedy reply.

I will give a letter stating the same to the head of the PA and a copy to the commissioner and a stipulated time failing which I will approach the MSIC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summit apartment, Royal palms, goregaon east Society -Chairman, Secretary and other few member harrassing me (a flat owner).

Issue is

We have two gate one in front and 2nd back side of the our building.

From 2nd gate many thing we can do easly like can go to play school of my son,visit shops and other things.

but they are giving lamb excuses like managing committe discession and others security issues but fact is fencing wall is shorter than gate any anti social people will never come from gates i guess they will jumb fencing wall.

Yesterday 30/03/2012( other 15/3 ,21/3) whole day gate was opened for some work going on but i not noticed any person doing any work. Gate was opened for whole day without any security. I have clicked pix open gate.

I have given them written letter on 20/02/2012 and reminder on 06/03/2012 also when i went to society office to ask for written reply from them than told we will not issuse any written letter to you do what ever you want and even at one stage chairman got hyper threaten to kill me.I told him this is very funny behaviour.

I am seeking explaination and wriiten reply to my query since i am not satisfied with thier reply i like appel higher authority than i got his above mentioned behaviour.

I want back gate to be open as and when required for us.
    Even they are not giving NOC format and Share certifiacte to me.
    I am planning to visit Registerar first......

I have planned to sue them .

Kindly guide me step by step..

Benefits,Consequences,Results,Time duration

Rights of flat owner.....

Alam khan

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dear Alam

This portal is meant for discussion regarding the Right To Information Act 2005 (RTI Act 2005).For help in other matters not related to RTI, please visit the sister website: http://www.bighelpers.org/forum/

regards

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android