Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infosys' affirmative action yields results

1. Re: Infosys' affirmative action yields results

If after knowing the correct facts the company is willing to keep the employee in employment then it is at the discretion of the company and there is nothing which can force the company to take any action (at least to my knowledge).

Re: Infosys' affirmative action yields results

Hello Sandeep, but a company like Infosys sending false resumes to clients brings bad name to the nation, so that is a reason enough for 'public interest'.

3. Re: Infosys' affirmative action yields results

I thought employees' resume was company's internal matter. If false resume is sent to client and the client enters into a contract with the company based on the false resume and later learns that the resume was false then the client can cancel its contract with the company (under section 19 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872). But if even the client is willing to continue then there is nothing wrong about it.
    You may try bringing the matter to the client's notice (I'd suggest to do that anonymously).

P.S: I'm afraid, the matter is now going squarely outside the scope of this forum and would prefer to have no more discussion on this subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android