Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)

Re: Filing RTI applications to become simpler

We, Indians are accustomed to get cheating and this tendency make us doubt even bonafide and really sincere persons.

Your move is most welcome and will be of great service to individual RTI Applicant and as well to Nation as a whole and boosts the morale of applicants and purpose of enactment.

All best wishes and assuring you all support and co-operation for giving a new platfform of easy follow up and posting of RTI Applications.

Awaiting most eagerly for launch of this programme.
    With high regards,

› Find content similar to: Filing RTI applications to become simpler

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Mr Prasad,

Thank you for your support. We are Beta Testing our RTI filing tool and we would love you would give it a try. You will only need to fill in the PIO name and address and the RTI enquiry while we will do all the rest. Once we get the reply we will scan and mail it to you. We would love if more experienced people like yourself in this field can try it and give us some feedback.

you can email me rsingh [at] raaci [dot] in and I will provide you with all the details.

Raj

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BTW I do not think the RTI act at any places states that " hard copy signatures" are necessary
    Plz have look at Form-A prescribed under Punjab / Haryana RTI Rules respectively . Signatures are required .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)

But I wonder, as to why many of experts are taking this offer as seriously, and suggesting better usage of this facility or atleast to think of such on line application for filing second appeal initially before CIC, by taking this work with least cost (through standardised formats) from New Delhi for beginning.
    Only one RTI Activist (or employee) can file second appeals/complaints and attend for hearing for a nominal fee with a minimum of Rs.100/-+ maximum not exceeding travelling charges to & fro from their place to new delhi by II class sleeper.
    (Appellant has sent every document of second appeal to New Delhi office and they will personally present them, get it duly diarised, and even suggest modifications and attending hearing also)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Friends,

We have launched the YourAdhikar service which is an online, free and anonymous RTI filing system. I know a lot of experts would feel no need for such service but we believe the RTI act is still underutilized as many people who cant cannot file the inquiries due to various reasons. Our aim is to help users file RTI inquiries in the most intuitive and convenient manner. All RTI responses will be stored in our database and will be freely available for search for anyone.

Please visit us at Your Adhikar - File RTIs online for FREE and we would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

I expect to learn from you all here and spread the word so that we can use the RTI act to its fullest.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Nice initiative specially for sensitive information and also for safety of RTI applicants.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12