Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

1. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Member/s please dont reply, copy of http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/10196-...ransfer.html#2

regards

Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Hi Kushal,

This is regarding my Pf transfer from previous emplyoer(Hyderabad) to current employer(Bangalore).
    My Previous company has already submitted application Form 13 to PF commisoner hyderbad for transfer 6 months back.but i have not recieved any information regarding transfer of PF till now.Please let me know how to get the information

3. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

You may check claim status here:
    http://59.180.233.84/homepage_claim_status_new.php

4. Pf account transfer

Dear Sir,

I need help in this regard.

Sub: Transfer of my PF account fund from my account no MH / PN - 31797 / 2556 pune to DL/17530/136 Delhi South (old) now in Laxmi Nagar.

This process has been started approximately middle of Aug 2007. My company M/s.Rieter India Pvt Ltd has been submitted application and PF office Pune taken action and sent Rs.307171.00 (cheque.No.548335 - Dt.3rd March 2008) along with Annexure "K". But after 3 PF slips still my amount is missing and continuously follow up has been taken from my office and myself with many grievances. But nothing has been done from Laxminagar PF office. I don't know what i should now?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Pf account transfer

Quote Originally Posted by S.R.ANANTHANARAYANA View Post
    Dear Sir,

I need help in this regard.

Sub: Transfer of my PF account fund from my account no MH / PN - 31797 / 2556 pune to DL/17530/136 Delhi South (old) now in Laxmi Nagar.

This process has been started approximately middle of Aug 2007. My company M/s.Rieter India Pvt Ltd has been submitted application and PF office Pune taken action and sent Rs.307171.00 (cheque.No.548335 - Dt.3rd March 2008) along with Annexure "K". But after 3 PF slips still my amount is missing and continuously follow up has been taken from my office and myself with many grievances. But nothing has been done from Laxminagar PF office. I don't know what i should now?
    Your post has been merged with another thread on the same topic/subject.
    Please read the full thread above and follow the suggestions given as well as visit the links given in the posts.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12