Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

1. Question How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Hi,
    Last year i joined a new company in Bangalore.( The previous company is also in Bangalore). I have applied for transfering my PF account to the new company. It's almost a year now and it has not been transfered, nor do i know the status as to how long it would take.
    How do i find this information using RTI?

Thanks,
    Vivek

2. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Is your company a Public Authority, once you clarify this further action can be initiated.

To define the above term, click on it to open the glossary section for it's meaning.

3. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Hi Kushal.
    Thanks for the prompt reply..
    My company is not a public authority.
    If you can give me some detail about the concerned PIO in Bangalore, his/her address and the format of the application, it would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Vivek

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

vpradhan,

It seems form your postings that you are working for a private company at present.
    What about your previous company...was it a private company or was it a Public sector company ?
    If the previous was a Private company, then it must be depositing your PF into the EPF of the Govt. or to a private PF trust. Please check what has happened in your case.
    If it is with the Govt. EPF, you might be able to use RTI to get more details and also push for transfer to new company. If it is a private company, then no chance to use RTI.
    Last edited by karira; 20-06-07 at 04:13 PM.

5. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

Pradhan,

Please go through the following threads:

How can RTI help me?
    Regarding status of the EPF transfer
    How to check my Employee Provident Fund balance?

You are sure to get some ideas on how to proceed further in the matter.

6. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

none of your link is working.
    Can you send it again.I am also in need of this info.

-Amit

7. Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

If the given links do not open, then please utilise the search option available in the top header of every page and give the search words as "provident fund". This will furnish a list of the various threads where in, we have discussed about PF.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: How do i know the status of my PF Transfer

my pf no 16336-7710 FROM HYDRABAD SO WANT TO TRANSFER TO MY NEW ACC WHAT TO DO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android