Thread: New member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a new member from Thoothukkudi of Tamilnadu. Kindly let me know whether the CPIO can advise the applicant to see the website for the required information and thus deny information.Kindly advise

› Find content similar to: New member

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: New member

Welcome Mr Esakkimuthu. Please post the full details of your case under the thread " Ask for RTI Query. Our experienced members will be pleased to guide you appropriately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI India EssakiMuthu,

Regarding your query as ganpat has suggested a detailed question will give more information and help in deciding the matter.

From what you posted I conclude this:

If the PIO has directed to website and the information is already available at the website. The applicant is satisfied with the information at the website then there is no denial. There can be case of partial denial of information as the information on the website may be incomplete.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Welcome online to RTI India. As this is only introduction forum, kindly raise specific query at respective forum.

Closing down this thread to prevent disorganization of discussion.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android