Groups

View All Random Groups

• 498a Fighters

Victims of Gender Biased Laws and fighting Misuse of Laws meant to protect innocents.

RTI is a tool, if properly used can help to Police the Police. Know your rights to Fight for Justice.

Category: common
    Last Activity: 21-02-11 12:12 PM

3 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Indian Police Officials not following Cr.P.C.

As everybody know that Indian Police, whatever the State or U.T. it belongs to, does not follow Cr.P.C. as in terms it had been formulated. Instead, they use this as a tool to settle scores by favoring one party and mint money. I think we must fight with this menace of Indian Police.

Last Activity: 05-04-13 07:35 PM

15 member(s)
  • RTI Activist+Politics

In my view, to change current corrupt system of India, Political will is necessary but none of our politicians have that. All activists should unite together one by one and should work cohesively for the cause. We need to get rid of all these corrupt politicians first. Anyway, this was my view. I hope by starting discussion on this point, we might reach at some point some day.

Last Activity: 05-04-13 07:35 PM

19 member(s)
  • Professional Social Workers for RTI

This group is meant for the professional social workers ( MSW ) who would like to use RTI in the professional social work practice. Various ideas for the same can be shared here .

Last Activity: 07-04-13 11:44 PM

3 member(s)
  • hostels and lodging places

will any RTI member tell me where I can get information on rules governing hostels and lodging places in Mumbai

Last Activity: 01-05-10 04:11 PM

3 member(s)
  • RTI Activists in Rajasthan.

This is group of RTI activists in Rajasthan. If any one belongs to Rajasthan or need any help in Rajasthan he may join this group.

Last Activity: 23-07-14 11:03 PM

16 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    why no communication
  • Govt Servant, Local Bodies or PSU Employees using RTI.

Govt Servant Local Bodies or PSU Employees using RTI may share various problems related to service matters.

Last Activity: 15-07-15 09:32 PM

110 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Upsc
  • RTI info warriors in Haryana

This is a group of RTI info warriors/activists in Haryana. Like minded people with zeal to help out people's in RTI queries (from filing application to 2nd appeal stage) in the state of Haryana are whole-heartedly welcome.

Last Activity: 23-07-14 11:09 PM

19 member(s)
  • DisABILITY Rights and RTI

People with disABILITY form one of the most politically invisible & under-represented constituency in India. The general level of awareness on disABILITY related issues among mainstream decision-makers is quite low, with disABLED people themselves being ill-informed about their rights.

Now in RTI, we have a potent & effective tool to raise this issue and get its effective management.

Last Activity: 23-07-14 11:11 PM

23 member(s)
  • Eco club

An attempt towards eco friendly living

Last Activity: 08-07-15 09:04 PM

24 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android