sir tell me what is fee to apply rti in mci
wish you happy Diwali & happy New Year
Sorry, I don’t like to talk with strangers. Please do not send such rubbish messages.
In the tipper's RTI case, officers can provide me the false data. they can try to hide the actual information (which will contain information regarding faulty tippers). If they will provide me the data that will contain only the details about the well tippers so what i can do??? How can i get the actual data???
One more thing I would like to add " SIR YOU ARE DOING A VERY GREAT JOB. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING INSPIRED FROM YOU AND I AM ONE OF THEM. I DAILY READ YOUR UPDATES ON THIS FORUM AND THROUGH THAT I AM GETTING TO MUCH TO LEARN."
Once Again Thanks a Lot to guide all of us.
Good Morning Sir,
Thanks for the quick reply.
But you have given the draft of only one RTI, I have requested you three more RTI draft. Kindly again have a look on my last reply.
You have filled several RTI on these subjects:-
1) You had sought information from MC regarding the tippers running within jurisdiction of the MC for handling Municipal Solid waste.
2) Recovering of outstanding bill of Water & Sewerage bill from city residents.
3) You filled an RTI in which you found that MC yet to recover RS 47.64 CR house tax.
Through GLADA audit report you brought so many facts in light like:-
poor recovering of water & sewerage bill etc.
So kindly upload the related RTIs so that we too can bring the facts in light.
Thanks for your co operation.
I have read your posts and I have seen that you have filled so many RTIs on Industrial Areas. Due to which you which you have made people aware about carelessness of Govt. Dept.
I will request you to kindly upload the RTIs for our guidance.
If I will do complaint with nagar nigam and do follow up with RTI. Then they will simply take some temporary actions to rectify the problem. They will not do the permanent solution. This is fact that pipelines are very old . There are so many leak points in pipeline.
I have few doubts:-
1. Officers are saying that they don't have money, so i want to ask that where is the money collected from different taxes?? In ghaziabad there is a very big industrial area from there nagar nigam must be getting good income through tax. So where the all money is going??
2. Where is the money sectioned to our area? for last 25 years neither from MP nor from MLA fund these pipelines have been totally changed.
3. For last 25 years pipelines have not been changed so I think as per rules there must be some rule of replacement of existing pipelines because everything becomes waste after a fixed time.
Hence kindly give me permanent solution to this problem.
Kindly guide me on :-
Since past few months we are getting dark Green dirty water through drinking water's pipeline in our area. When we people go to local officer (near Water Tank) to do complaint they always give answer that the pipelines are very old as these pipelines are 27 years old so they are very much damaged. Drinking water pipeline and sewer line are parallel under so ground. So due to damage pipeline sewer water is getting mixed in drinking water. Officers are saying the whole pipeline needs to be changed as it is very old and damaged but Nigam does not has enough money to change it so we can't do anything.
These people are simply playing with life of so many people. Due to this polluted water people are facing serious health problems. Hence advice how to proceed further so that problem can be rectified ASAP.
Further can we file rti for this problem under life and liberty issue???
About the Personal Details.
RTi India Theorist
Well Known Member
RTI India Moderator
RTI India Architect
RTI India Pope