Please read our User Agreement before using our RTI Community Helpline. Activists have listed themselves as helping others by way of telephone and email support. This platform does not support publicity for Lawyers and others. We do not verify the details and therefore it is advised that you apply all caution before contacting any of the Activist listed here.
Short Bio:Has been active in revealing a fraud by one of the Adjunct Faculty Professor in the University of Mumbai, cheating the students as well as the University. Unfortunately, in spite of black and white proof, the University of Mumbai has failed to take any firm action. I have, therefore, referred the matter to the Anti-Corruption Bureau in Mumbai for their further consideration and action.
Short Bio:I was in need of LPG (Household) Gas Connection, in the year 2008 in Chennai, As I was from other state, dealer was creating hell lot of problem even after submitting all the required documents, later after 3 months, I checked the RTI site and got all the information about the hierarchy of the senior manager from the RTI site, mailed them the issues and later I received surprising treatment in the dealer's office and I got the LPG gas connection without any further delays, which I am still using.
I started helping people if they are in any kind of Consumer related problems. RTI really helps.
Short Bio:From my childhood i have done my possible work to educate the coastal children in my locality.A strong educational background with University rank and a stronger heart and mind to help the needy...
Short Bio:I am a Chartered Accountant by practice and also hold degree in Law. I have successfully filed various Applications and appeals for seeking information under the RTI Act, 2005 from various Government authorities including the Income Tax Department and various other Authorities.
Short Bio:I was able to get the information from different government department that initially refused to give. The Departments include UP Police department, UP Forest Department, EPF India office as well as UP revenue board. It was a great learning in the process. It was also required a lot of patience and courage. I was able to achieve this. Some of the information that I have accessed ultimately became change in UP Police in complete state. Some of the information that I have forced some people to follow the legal and right way to do the things.
Short Bio:I am a Lawyer, In addition to this, I provide Free Legal Aid To Poor & Downtrodden. http://www.thelegaladvice.com/
You can contact me for the following:
Here are the examples of certain Legal issues which will be dealt via me:
· How, When and Where to institute a suit for the infringement of a Legal Right.
· What is the Limitation Period for filing a case/suit and how that period of limitation can be extended.
· Service matter related suits/cases e.g. firing and hiring by company, salary release and increase problems, getting back the dues from the company after resigning or being dismissed and service bond/agreement and promotion related problems.
· Difference between the rights and liabilities of an unregistered and registered Firm or Company.
· Recovery Suits to recover the given loan or any other amount worth recoverable either from a public or private person.
· Permanent Injunction/ Stay Matters and Mandatory Injunction Suit.
· Suits for the Specific performance of a contract.
· Rent Matters.
· Title Disputes of Properties Immovable and Movable both inclusive.
· Partition suits of the Ancestral property including issues regarding Will/ Testamentary Successions.
· Declaratory Suits for the declaration of any Legal Right.
· How and when to file a Counter-Claim or Set-Off in a suit.
· House allotment Schemes of the Government under Re-rehabilitation Programmes.
· Land Acquisition Policies of the government and compensation to the owner of the Land.
· Interpleader Suits.
· Right to file Writs in the Hon'ble High Court.
· Consumer Rights protection issues.
· Right to Information.
· Labour Court and Central Administrative Tribunal Related issues.
· Registration of a document and problems relating the same.
· Free Legal Aid And Mediation &Conciliation Under Section 89 CPC.
· Marriage disputes, Family Disputes, Custody of the child, Adoption of the Child, Domestic Violence and Maintenance from Husband, Dowry Demand, Cruelty, Bigamy, Divorce.
· How to file a criminal complaint and right to get the FIR registered through court under section 156(3) Cr.P.C.
· Right to get Bail and to be represented by an advocate during remand hours.
· Crime,investigation and prosecution related issues.
· Motor Vehicle/Traffic Challans and fines thereon and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims.
· Crime against Women and Child specially Sexual Crimes.
· Defamation as a criminal and civil issue.
· Gender Issues i.e Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders.
· How to file appeal against any Conviction order and on what ground and right to get Bail under Section 389 Cr.P.C. pending appeal.
· And Many More…
In Today's environments, due to lack of information of Legal Knowledge, common issues become so dangerous that becomes difficult to handle and to get the honest opinion about the common problems and this soon lead aggravation of the problem in to disaster, So, Hurry up & share you story here, and get the best solution of your problem.
Update your awareness about particular legal issues that is affecting your daily life.
All The very best.
Short Bio:Ad. K.P.Boda, B.A.,LL.B.(University Of Mumbai).
Languages known. Spoken and Written. English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi.
Retired from the Post of Registrar, from an educational institution in Mumbai and the portfolio handled was legal matters of the institutions run by the trust.
Presently also on the penal of local educational institutions as visiting faculty in the subject of RTI/Consumer Law for under graduate self financial courses.
Also holding diploma in Yoga from University of Mumbai.
legal Giving honorary services to NGOs working for street children and women welfare.
Short Bio:I am a trained journalist, documentary & film maker and an RTI activist with an MA in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI). I have more than seven years of combined experience (2005-2013) in community service, activism, film making, fact finding and research on media and RTI. My work as a journalist and RTI activist has received national recognition and won more than four awards in last three years. Along with a published monograph on “RTI Act and Media” and three more forthcoming, I have extensively published in print newspapers and online news and views portals. I have worked for the broadcast media TV-9, South Asia based news agency UNI, leading Hindi newspaper Hindustan of Hindustan Times Group and have been a regular columnist for leading Urdu newspapers including Inquilab and Asia Express. My writings have covered the challenges and issues of the minority community with a special focus on their socio-economic and political empowerment. I have filed more than five thousand RTIs and have received several important documents in response. Since 2005 I have written more than 1000 opinion and RTI based articles for newspapers, websites and magazines in all three languages of Hindi, Urdu and English. I have made several documentaries and films. My award winning film “Eidiyaan” has been screened at more than 8 film festivals throughout India.
Awards and Achievements:
1. Person of the Year-2010 by Twocircles.net (TCN), Boston, USA and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India.
2. AGRI Youth Icon & Journalist of Year-2010 by AGRI Mumbai.
3. Awarded by Universal Knowledge Trust, in appreciation of Extra-ordinary community service in 2011.
4. Excellence Award-2011 by Society for Promotion of Professional Academic and Cultural Excellence and Vivekananda International Foundation.
5. Felicitated by TCN in 2011 at Taj President, Mumbai.
6. Idrisia Award-2012 by Idrisia National Foundation.
7. Felicitated by AMU Student Union in 2012 at Kenedy Hall, AMU, Aligarh.
8. Felicitated by Solidarity & SIO in 2012 at Difference & Democracy Conference in Ernakulam, Kerela.