I am always ready to help the public through rti and human right commission complaint. I am working as a area sales manager in birla sunlife & also appearing in LLB final year my current qualification is MBA in mkt I am always help those people whose are tourchered by the system I was able to submit 56 complaints in National human right commission for helping people. I am also draft rti application and rti appeals for helping the public all this activities. I shall be given free of cost if complaint and person are true
i have followed with govt of mahrashtra by continous mails and proofs,nd saved our ground frm the hungry politicians,mhada officals and bmc officers,our cm took all the details nd saved the ground,many artciles are there but need to send u the details
I am a trained journalist, documentary & film maker and an RTI activist with an MA in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI). I have more than seven years of combined experience (2005-2013) in community service, activism, film making, fact finding and research on media and RTI. My work as a journalist and RTI activist has received national recognition and won more than four awards in last three years. Along with a published monograph on “RTI Act and Media” and three more forthcoming, I have extensively published in print newspapers and online news and views portals. I have worked for the broadcast media TV-9, South Asia based news agency UNI, leading Hindi newspaper Hindustan of Hindustan Times Group and have been a regular columnist for leading Urdu newspapers including Inquilab and Asia Express. My writings have covered the challenges and issues of the minority community with a special focus on their socio-economic and political empowerment. I have filed more than five thousand RTIs and have received several important documents in response. Since 2005 I have written more than 1000 opinion and RTI based articles for newspapers, websites and magazines in all three languages of Hindi, Urdu and English. I have made several documentaries and films. My award winning film “Eidiyaan” has been screened at more than 8 film festivals throughout India.
Awards and Achievements:
1. Person of the Year-2010 by Twocircles.net (TCN), Boston, USA and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India.
2. AGRI Youth Icon & Journalist of Year-2010 by AGRI Mumbai.
3. Awarded by Universal Knowledge Trust, in appreciation of Extra-ordinary community service in 2011.
4. Excellence Award-2011 by Society for Promotion of Professional Academic and Cultural Excellence and Vivekananda International Foundation.
5. Felicitated by TCN in 2011 at Taj President, Mumbai.
6. Idrisia Award-2012 by Idrisia National Foundation.
7. Felicitated by AMU Student Union in 2012 at Kenedy Hall, AMU, Aligarh.
8. Felicitated by Solidarity & SIO in 2012 at Difference & Democracy Conference in Ernakulam, Kerela.
Advocate by Profession. Concentrating Consumer Protection, Human Rights Protection, Right To Information to help to poor and uneducated. Moto is to eradicate corrupt practices. To educate Public who are unaware of their basic right as a citizen of India. Corruption and Illegalities Prevail in the departmnts of Police, Regional Transport, Revenue, and Local Administration (Corporation) With the help of RTI Act 2005 I am able to achieve good result and success.